Thursday 17 March 2016

EQ audio effects

Adobe Audition is a piece of software which is used for editing audio. It can be used with Premiere, so we can use this software to edit audio and get the edited audio into premier.



Here is an example of audio editing we looked at in Post Production tutorial. This is called a Parametric EQ and it can be used to alter frequencies in sound. On the left is the low end, and on the right is the high end. The section in the middle is the mid range. You can remove frequencies or boost frequencies depending on your project. For example, in my work if I had shots where there was lots of wind I could use a Parametric EQ to try and remove some of the wind nose by editing the high end of the frequency range. I found that this tool is very useful and I will be using it with future projects if there are sound issues with them, Parametric EQ is one of the ways in which we can fix sound for a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment